Hard data from all over the world show the following,
consistently and over millennia:
1. Accept that you are special only to yourself, unique only as a statistic, indistinguishable
socially from billions of others;
2. Accept that you are here today, gone tomorrow, ephemeral, utterly
forgettable and that your life is random, arbitrary, nasty, brutish, short, and
meaningless. You are nothing but an eat2shit machine. Chances are that you will
die childless (if you are man) or hated by your offspring.
3. Surrender: resistance is futile, change is an illusion. There is nothing you
can do about your essential nothingness, your social station, your future, or
people you care about. Not every problem has a solution and very few problems
4. If you insist on protesting, do it by withdrawing and disengaging: in
passivity there is safety. The systems set up by the elites want you to fight
and to keep losing, it fosters mental illness and submissiveness in you that
they can leverage to their benefit.
4. You cannot better or meaningfully alter yourself: you are who you are
fundamentally, in most cases, an unendowed zero and loser and this is the way
you will remain to the day you die, alone and impoverished.
5. If you were born to poor and uneducated parents, you and your children and
their children will end up even poorer and with irrelevant education.
6. The only two ways to make headway in life is to be
born to the right parents or to marry the right spouse, social mobility is a
myth. Emerging from the right hole or penetrating it is the only way to improve
7. Anyone who tells you that he has a solution, a cure, a system, a therapy, a
cause, a framework, a religion, god, love, empathy, or rules for life is a con
artist, probably a psychopathic narcissist, out for your money and adulation.
Adhering to a delusion, confabulation, fairy tale, fantasy, or outright lie is
replacing a manageable problem with an even bigger one.
Not everything that is true works and not everything that works is true, but
you should always prefer what's true to what works. Hope brings forth
expectations which invariably result in frustration which causes depression and
other forms of mental illness: hope is a counterfactual poison. Your compulsive
need to believe in something or in someone– a god or a guru – leads to either subservience or dysfunction, usually
8. Your children will grow up hating you, depressed, anxious, miserable,
mentally ill, or diseased. Their lives will resemble yours in their aimlessness
9. Focus on experiencing your life, do not over-think or over-analyze, you are
probably too stupid to do either: eat, drink, make love, have fun, watch the
sun rise and set and the flowers bloom, be happy.
10. Live and let live: do not moralize, motivate, hector, punish, argue,
debate, convince, position yourself, compare, repair, reach out, converse,
expect, hope, demand, or befriend. Just be and let others be. They have the
same right to their insignificant existence as you do to yours.